Child Care Program Name
Sipe’s Orchard Home – Tyndall Center for Early Age Education
NCPK Lead Teacher
7:30am – 3:00pm
- B-K Degree with Licensure and maintain licensure through continuing education credits.
- Preference is given to those with practical experience with pre-school children.
- Possess a valid NC driver’s license.
- Dependable character and personal qualities as verified by personal interviews, references, and criminal background check; including law enforcement agencies and the Division of Child Development and Early Education.
- Maintain a valid qualification letter.
- Requires 24 contacts hours of applicable training per calendar year.
- Maintain CPR/First Aid Certification.
- Position may require strenuous activities at times.
- Plan and execute educational program of age-appropriate activities for children in care and identify each child’s individual capabilities and needs.
- Maintain constant supervision of children.
- Understand and implement NC Childcare requirements, ECERS (Early Childhood Environmental Rating Scales), and sanitation.
- Adhere to requirements for NCPK classrooms including DIAL-4 screenings in the fall and spring, parent-teacher conferences, parent education nights, and online assessments/portfolios using the Creative Curriculum GOLD.
B-K Degree with Licensure
How to Apply
Please go the following link to our website and follow the instructions for completing and sending an application https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2fwww.sipesorchardhome.org%2femployment-application%2f&c=E,1,tPwvhcSHaEWoCWQYGas6a7RNUbm_Qu2QG3Wz6PYut279kKWzZtBJqJdaxN70BCsnj3Kk5YfwKvIZai2w427O2OOjFXYb6-vpgjbqpQCdCNAWA7I_q9PELQXg&typo=1.
August 2, 2019