Child Care Program Name
Little Stars Child Development Center – Claremont Location
Lead Toddler Teacher and Lead Three-Year-Old Teacher
8 hour shift and times will vary
If you do not have EDU 119 – you must enroll for the class within six months of hire date.
Lead Teacher essential job responsibilities include:
* Implementing The Little Stars creative curriculum in a way that meets each child’s unique learning style.
* Presenting a welcoming attitude towards families. Engage them in conversation about their child’s education, and the features and benefits of our programs.
* Complying with all state licensing and accreditation regulations.
* Arriving at work on time, enthusiastic, committed, and professionally prepared every day.
* Working with your team to achieve the center’s goals.
* Remaining aware of accreditation standards and doing your part to achieve or maintain accreditation for your center.
* Attending all training, center staff meetings, and other professional development initiatives as required.
High Diploma or GED NC Childcare Background Check Current TB and Medical/Physical Records Adaptability in a continuously changing, fast-paced environment and participation in activities like singing, dancing, jumping and running Ability to fully engage in physical activity, including kneeling, stooping, squatting, and standing for a majority of the day.
$11.00 to $15.00
How to Apply
Can email resume to email@example.com or call the center directly at 828-827-2010.
Pay rate depends on education and experience We offer:
* Vacation Days
* Sick Days
* Paid Holidays
* Short Term Disability
* We pay for State Required Trainings