Child Care Program Name
Foundations Early Learning Center
Preschool Center Director
Monday – Friday
As a Director, you will maintain all administrative, operational, financial, and logistical functions within the facility. This includes staffing, marketing, tours, enrollments, curriculum implementation, accounting, food service and safety trainings all with the support from our nearby corporate office team.
The ideal candidate for this position has a Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education (or business-related field), three to five years of management experience in a high-quality childcare facility, and Level III director credentials preferred.
Additional requirements include:
- Proficient computer skills in a variety of business-related programs, including Microsoft Office.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to evaluate and solve problems quickly and creatively.
- Superior customer service and relationship-building skills (with staff, families, vendors, etc.).
- Knowledge and understanding of all N.C. licensing requirements.
- A valid driver’s license and clean driving history (no more than 2 violations in the last 5 years).
- Current N.C. background qualifying letter.
How to Apply