Child Care Program Name
Sherrills Ford Learning Academy
Hours vary 6am-6pm (operating hours of the facility)
- Job Type: Full-time
- Education: Bachelor’s
- Experience: supervisory, 2 years and 2 years teaching experience.
In a Director, we look for committed individuals who want to make a difference in the lives of young children and their families, while effectively and efficiently running all of the facilities operation.
Director’s job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring curriculum and developmentally appropriate practices are in place in the center.
- Conducting tours for prospective parents and enrolling new families.
- Creating and implementing local marketing plans.
- Ensuring licensing standards are met.
- Assisting teachers with the weekly development and execution of the curriculum and program activities.
- Completing DSS report and CACFP
- Ensuring a safe environment for the children in our care.
- Bachelor’s degree with 12 credits in ECE, child development or related field plus 2 years of teaching experience in a child care setting and 2 years of supervisory experience.
- North Carolina Admin I & II Credentials *Level 3 Administrator.
How to Apply
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
June 18, 2019