Child Care Program Name
St. Stephens Lutheran Preschool
30 hours mornings plus 1 evening split shift
- Stay in compliance for rules and regulations according to N.C. State Laws.
- Maintain staff child ratio at all times.
- Supervision of all children while in your care.
- Help assist Lead Teacher in classroom.
- All rules by the Church and School must be followed according to employee handbook and policies adopted by the Church and School.
- Our Preschool Program is a five star center and we have maintained a five star rating for 20 years.
- We maintain high quality staff and education requirements to provide quality care and retention in our Preschool Program.
- A two year degree in Early Childhood Education or higher is preferred but will accept applications with Early Childhood Credentials.
Will vary depending upon Early Childhood Educations.
How to Apply
- Please stop by our facility to pick up an application and take a tour and meet the other staff.
- May forward resume to email address above.
- We also encourage applicants to call for more information regarding our Preschool Program and the benefits we have to offer.
July 15, 2019
- This position may lead to a full time employment.
- All education, in service training, and any supplies are paid for by the facility and not by the staff.