Lead or Assistant Teacher in Toddler Room & Assistant Teacher in Pre-K Classroom
8:30 – 5:30
We prefer that applicants have completed the NC Early Childhood Credential but it isn’t mandatory. However, applicants will have to agree to enroll in the class if not yet certified.
Duties will include lesson planning, lesson implementation, basic childcare duties such as diaper change if applicable, potty training, interaction with children and cleaning to meet state required sanitation rules. Upbeat personality and a love of children and their antics is absolutely necessary and required!
High School Diploma or equivalent.
$9 – $10, depending on education
How to Apply:
Contact Robyn Willis at 704-462-2435 or email Robyn at email@example.com We’ll be happy to set up an interview
February 19, 2019
Additional Notes: Our core values include:
- A place where parent involvement and families come first A place where everyone can laugh, smile and have a great time!
- A place where everyone feels respected and included, no matter how small they are!
- A place where all relationships and conversations thrive on honesty and trust A place where all forms of media are used to meet the needs of families; from weekly art & craft ideas, to family support services.
- Come work at a fun place where everyday is a GREAT day!
- Come join The Pa-Paw Patch … Where we Grow Children!