Child Care Program Name
Little Stars Child Development Center – Claremont Location
Lead Three-Year-Old Teacher
Lead teacher responsibilities include:
- Implementing The Little Stars creative curriculum in a way that meets each child’s unique learning style.
- Presenting a welcoming attitude towards families. Engage them in conversation about their child’s education, and the features and benefits of our programs.
- Complying with all state licensing and accreditation regulations.
- Arriving at work on time, enthusiastic, committed, and professionally prepared every day.
- Working with your team to achieve the center’s goals.
- Remaining aware of accreditation standards and doing your part to achieve or maintain accreditation for your center.
- Attending all training, center staff meetings, and other professional development initiatives as required.
- NC Childcare credentials with experience.
- Pass state background check and health assessments.
- Pass a TB Test
- CPR and First-Aid certifications (or willingness to obtain).
- Previous experience working with children in a licensed or accredited day care, childcare center or preschool.
- Adaptability in a continuously changing, fast-paced environment and participation in activities like singing, dancing, jumping and running.
- Ability to fully engage in physical activity, including kneeling, stooping, squatting, and standing for a majority of the day
$11.00 to $15.00
How to Apply
You can call and set up on interview with Jessica Friday (in person) to apply or send her an email to set up an interview (in person).