Child Care Program Name
Little Stars Child Development Center – Claremont
- All requried Kitchen duties necessary
- Cleaning Food prep
- Grocery and center shopping list
- Cover breaks
- NC Childcare credentials with experience.
- Pass state background check and health assessments.
- Pass a TB Test
- CPR and First-Aid certifications (or willingness to obtain).
- Previous experience working with children in a licensed or accredited day care, childcare center or preschool.
- Adaptability in a continuously changing, fast-paced environment and participation in activities like singing, dancing, jumping and running.
- Ability to fully engage in physical activity, including kneeling, stooping, squatting, and standing for a majority of the day.
depends on education and experience
How to Apply
You can call and set up on interview with Jessica Friday (in person) to apply or send her an email to set up an interview (in person).